Optimal preparation of the patient’s body for a planned surgical procedure.
Individualized treatment strategy based on the healing process of the specific structure and full intraoperative knowledge (surgical technique, extent of the procedure, tissue quality, associated injuries).
A holistic approach to knee joint conditions, from diagnosing the cause to implementing preventive measures to protect against re-injury.
We have extensive experience in rehabilitating patients following procedures such as:
- Anatomic anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction (our own rehabilitation program)
- Anatomic posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) reconstruction
- Lateral and medial collateral ligament reconstruction
- Anterolateral ligament (ALL) reconstruction
- Multi-ligament reconstruction
- Patellar stabilization procedures
- Bone fixation (tibial plateau elevation, periarticular fracture, patellar fracture)
- Resection of persistent synovial fold
- Meniscus repair procedures (suturing, partial excision, meniscus transplantation)
- Articular cartilage repair procedures
- Unloading procedures
- Total knee arthroplasty (prosthetic knee replacement)
We have extensive experience in rehabilitation for:
- Knee ligament sprains
- Ligamentous injuries
- Meniscal injuries
- Articular cartilage injuries
- Overuse injuries of the knee joint
- Patellar tendinopathy
- Patellar dislocation
- Degenerative changes
- Runner’s knee
You are welcome!